Going to be Re-Homing Laptop Tomorrow/You Guys Are Amazing

Based on strong guidance from ‘them’ I was guided to text my family and ask them to take the laptop tomorrow. This is wonderful because I will have seen all of my family members again before whatever it is that’s supposed to happen happens. This younger sibling works far away with long hours and few days off and is ‘just now’ in town while I need to re-home the laptop. So I got to see my mom and middle sibling (who also live far away) and now my youngest sibling. It’s so perfect.

Now after going to take a walk earlier today ‘they’ strongly guided me to go back home and text them. When I got back home it was 6:41 PM. This was the time Cobra posted the information about the Brotherhood of the Star. This happened shortly after posting about the disclosures in Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis.

641.png

641 had a synchronistic meaning on the Angel’s Numbers website in addition to it being posted on 10/14 (1014) which is a number ‘they’ have been showing me for several weeks now:

416461.png

In any case, if I am not able to post again for whichever reason I would like to say how awesome I think you all are. Your comments are so amazing and uplifting. You guys are proof that there are some seriously amazing people out there doing some great things for the world. The research some of you have shared has been seriously invaluable to this blog and I appreciate it very much!

Image result for you are amazing universe

I have no idea if there will or will not be new posts. I don’t see anything 100% certain in the future except ‘something’ positive. I didn’t realize this was going to be a series of leaps of faith. Oy! But giving away the laptop is the last big thing that I have and it is definitely causing some strife. But I believe and feel that it’s all part of the plan.

Plus I don’t think laptops can come down if an invitation to Agartha or RM happens.Β That’s part of the deal. I also didn’t realize I would have to go through Every. Single. Thing. I created and brought into my life over the years. Everything had to be examined, processed and released. All of it. And now it’s almost finished!

I am hoping that I will see some of you at The Event! Much love as always<3

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Going to be Re-Homing Laptop Tomorrow/You Guys Are Amazing

1. truthearth says:

Thanks for the kind words as usual MM πŸ™‚ Yes just like someone else mentioned, there will be a big party at the event so it’s just a pause before we are all reunited at long last! Wishing you all the best and much love and abundance friend πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. Brian in Chicago says:

Be well, Friend.

Liked by 1 person

3. truthearth says:

Totally agree about the party…family reunion is not far away πŸ™‚ Will do haha ❀ Thanks for being great

Liked by 1 person

4. truthearth says:

Victory of the light sister! πŸ™‚

5. lmamer says:

Much love, gratitude and blessings to you brother XO Victory of the Light!

Liked by 1 person

6. Moon Mama says:

Though I am excited for you, Jonathan, I must say this is also a bit sad..almost like a goodbye (almost). What if we all just say β€œsee ya later (in 5d)” instead!πŸ™ƒ..

Thank you for sharing so much of your awesome Self- your journey, the knowledge you’ve gleaned along the way, all the wonderful videos you created to move and inspire us…your Light, your Love, your Heart.

You are an inspiration, dear one, wise beyond your years. I just wanted you to know that this old lady will miss your posts, and is cheering for you as your journey continues into the yet unknown.. You got this! 😎

Looking forward to seeing you at/after the Event! In the meantime, sending you positive loving vibes and a big hug..πŸ’œπŸ€—

Liked by 1 person

7. Farewell, Jonathan! Well, there will be a big party post-event, so of course we’ll all see you then!
    Take good care! Remember to breathe!

Liked by 1 person