You may be wondering what advice a 27 year-old could offer someone possibly older than them on how to love themselves. Well that’s one of the interesting aspects of our experience here. Some people are farther along than others. This isn’t a bad thing or a good thing, it’s just what we set up to experience in advance before we arrived here.
But the Cabal depends on and profits from self-hate and the constant (artificial) need to think we need material items or to seek approval from others in order to maintain a ‘healthy self-esteem’ and to be fulfilled. In my own experience so far I’ve found that I have set up many life lessons in a very short amount of time (Doh!) and if you are open to it I would like to share what I’ve learned so far.
As an LGBT person I was screwed before I was even born. The Cabal had manipulated religion and society to reject anyone that didn’t conform with the standard and predestined existence they had tailored for each person coming into the quarantine; go to school, get a spouse of the opposite sex, go to college, get married, have kids, get a job, work, retire and die. Many LGBT people struggle greatly with self-hate and many take their own lives because of the sheer weight of pressure to conform to ‘the norm’. This applies to everyone else too, of course, but being an LGBT person is my experience and that’s what I am going off of.
It has taken me a long time to realize my worth and my value. It took many people in my life walking all over me to finally put my foot down and say ‘ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!’ One of the spiritual lessons one may learn is that we live in a hall of mirrors, each person or situation or what have you is a reflection/aspect of yourself that is telling you what’s inside you.
I was always surrounding myself with people who didn’t have my best interest at heart. They were only interested in serving themselves. And it wouldn’t be until my awakening that I realized what I needed to do to develop the skills necessary to stand up for myself and do what was right for ME.
Here is one analogy that I thought of just today. Imagine you have a new-born baby in your arms, and it’s yours. You want the best for him/her, the best food, care, medicine, education and so on. I am telling you that learning to love yourself means treating YOURSELF like a new-born baby, every moment of everyday. If you don’t want your baby to be around a smoker, you would excuse yourself from the area and avoid that because it’s harmful for the baby’s health. But what about YOU? You deserve to be in perfect health too.
Self-love and respect mean manifesting the best situation possible for you in every moment. Sometimes this takes a while to happen if you were like me, almost no belongings, starting a new job and just had a horrific best-friendship end where both parties were co-dependent on each other.
I would like to share the amazing power of the Law of Manifestation with everyone. Because once you learn to accept the best for yourself, in various ways which I will share in a little bit, you can exercise your Universal and Infinite power of manifesting to create the best life for yourself and your family. Just recently you may have seen a post about me wanting to buy a car. Well I did it with the help of the Law of Manifestation. I told the Universe I wanted a car and that I needed money for it. I needed X amount by X date.
I had to do the hard work and sell Orgonite in addition to working extra shifts but the money was there in various ways. The Universe and some other generous and amazing people helped greatly and I had the money I needed in the time I expected. Now I use positive affirmations everyday to manifest health, wealth and abundance into my life. The Universe is Infinite and is all energy and WANTS to give you what you want.
I’d like to go back to learning to love yourself. This is something that will require patience, self-reflection and maybe an epiphany or two. Since we live in a hall of mirrors, and lessons from the Universe happen in cycles and don’t go away if we ignore them, we will encounter the same people and situations until that lesson is learned.
The faces of the people in my life would change, and I thought I was rid of the problem, but then the same behaviors would emerge, and I would be left in the same position as when I started.
I recommend writing down what you want in your life. And be brutally honest with yourself. No sugar-coating anything. Write down things about yourself that you would like to see improve; learning to say ‘no’, a diet change, how to stop overeating, learning to communicate better, to be more service-to-others, etc. and what you want to do about it. This is where the Law of Manifestation comes in. Ask the Universe/Your Guides/Your Higher Self for help in finding solutions to these things you want changed. Your questions will be answered in one way or another so keep an eye out; telepathic imprint, a dream or a sign somewhere or a numerical synchronicity are some of the ways I get information.
It helps to be persistent and genuine. If you don’t mean it, then it won’t manifest and the cycles will continue.
I am telling you right now that you are beautiful, that you are worthy of everything you have and want in your life, that you deserve the very best of everything, that it’s okay to take time for yourself (you’re no good to anyone exhausted, burned-out and jaded, take this from a healthcare worker who has experienced and sees it all the time), that it’s okay to say ‘no’ to people and situations (saying no with a loving intent is important).
Trust me, this isn’t easy, but at some point in your exploration of yourself and your genuine desire to be the best YOU you can be, you will create a life that is as good as it can possibly be here in The Matrix. Everything will fall into place when you seek to better yourself and love yourself. When you think positively about yourself, the Law of Manifestation does its thing and amazing things and synchronicities will happen to you and those around you. Plus learning to love yourself will REALLY piss off the Cabal. =]
Learning to love yourself is like riding a unicycle, it will require the lesson of managing balance in your life. Balancing time for yourself, time for others, time for work, time for exercise and so on. Once you get the hang of this, you will feel balanced.
Here are some of the ways that I learned to show myself love:
- This one is free, I will sometimes just go running around the block if I can’t go hiking or feel like lifting weights. I remember when I felt the desire to start exercising more in general. I just started running around the block one day. I couldn’t run very far haha. But I kept going and kept doing it until I could run much much farther and longer than when I started. You don’t need to join a gym to exercise, there are many ways of doing this that can be found on YouTube.
- This one is a spiritual-given, the effects of meditation on the mind are well-known and are definitely worth putting the time in for. Meditation reduces inflammation/stress in the body and I can tell you stress will come to your house and kill you in your sleep with no trace or mercy. There is a great documentary about stress and it’s probably one of the best tools the Cabal has to use against us.
- Learning to treat your advance bio-electrical vehicle (your body) as a temple instead of a waste bin is a huge part of self-love. I recommend looking into a plant-based diet. The food you eat becomes your hair, nails, heart, lungs, eyes and other organs, so eating food with unpronounceable chemicals will result in your body turning into Frankenstein’s body…no bueno. It’s like putting sugar in the gas tank.
- We are all slaves, there’s no doubt about that anymore, but if you have the ability, try to not work as hard or to take more breaks if possible. I know this isn’t viable for many people, but doing the best you can with what you have will help. The Law of Manifestation can be used to create better opportunities in your life. Sometimes they are totally unexpected and exactly what you need.
Time with Others
- Allotting time for others is another skill that will develop as time goes on. Spending too much time with friends and others will result in you neglecting yourself and YOUR needs. Remember, this whole process and experience in the physical plane is all about YOU. Learning to say ‘no’, with love, will be something that needs to be implemented here.
- Learning to manage emotions is something that can be tricky. Meditation will help with these greatly. When being brutally honest with one’s self, there can be some emotional turbulence. And possibly some severe turbulence. It’s important to let yourself experience the emotion that you are feeling and observe it. If you block it, it will be stored in your body and possibly manifest an illness or will come out at a most inconvenient time.
- Did someone cause you to feel a certain way? What did the mirror (person) tell you? What are they trying to teach you? Ask yourself what this emotion/situation is trying to tell you. (Personally I talk to myself when I am experiencing a puzzling situation, since nothing is arbitrary or random, the Universe will guide you in various ways and situations and I will try to explain out loud to myself what that moment is trying to tell me.)
- This is a huge point right here. As difficult as it sounds, it is infinitely important to learn to forgive yourself for things you have done and forgive others in your life for what they have done. Everyone plays a role in each other’s life, sometimes it’s positive, negative or neutral, either way it’s a lesson/experience.
- Part of self-love is acknowledging that you have done things that weren’t at the best interest of others or yourself and transmuting these situations into lessons to learn from and make an effort not to repeat. This is about being kind to yourself and realizing the Universe is not judging you. YOU are your biggest critic, judge and jury. Forgiveness breaks cycles and everyone deserves it, even the Cabal, and ESPECIALLY YOU.
Believe it or not, it is possible to balance all of these things and aspects of physical reality so you have the best quality of life possible. You are the new-born baby, and you deserve it and much more.
Even if you don’t believe them yet, positive affirmations that will manifest the best life for you starting now are the following that I use and say out loud everyday, many times a day:
- I am beautiful
- I will always have everything I need when I need it
- I will never be without what I need
- I will always have money coming in
- Those around me will have everything they need
- I deserve to be happy and loved
- I am grateful for everything in my life (helps to be specific; house/shower/car etc.)
- I always manifest success and abundance
- I am manifesting health, wealth and abundance
- I will always be healthy
- I love everything and everyone
- Everything is one
- I am you, you are me, we are one
Remember, the Cabal uses our manifesting abilities to create the reality THEY want, we can use this incredible power that each of you reading this has and use it to improve your life, yourself and the lives of others. Below is a video I use and meditate to. I repeat the affirmations he says along with visualizing what they mean to me.
So there it is, possible valuable advice from someone younger than the person reading this lol. I hope this information has helped someone, because even one person learning to love themselves in a world where the Cabal profits on our self-hate and misery is one big kick in their balls/lady balls and a score for humanity!
Much love everyone!