This morning I felt guided to create a video with my g/g/grandmother’s poetry. One of more videos I am sure I will be doing from now on. There are many pages of beautiful work in her book that I picked up online, the only copy I could find anywhere!

I hope you will enjoy it. Category is, Spring time!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to New Video: ‘Spring Rendezvous’ Poem by my Great-Great-Grandmother Grace B. Davis in 432Hz

1. jacob wood says:

Your web site is way cool by the way!

2. Jacob says:

Your def. quite talented yourself ! I’m far better at music then drawing and art work but way cool stuff!

Liked by 1 person

3. Jacob says:

I have a book of hers published in the 1930s. The books name is sky trails. Not sure how many were published but she was a great poet

Liked by 1 person

• truthearth says:

That’s amazing…I looked for that book but couldn’t find it anywhere..My grandmother has some hardcover copies of her books…thank you for the kind words…wish I could have known her πŸ˜‰

• jacob wood says:

Hi my name is jacob wood. I’m am contacting you in regards towards 2 of the original sky trails books which was published in 1939 in Spokane Washington. Your great great grand mother was very gifted as I see you are in the same likes as her as well. if you would like to get a hold of me in regards towards receiving these for your collection my phone # is 541-646-8515 again my name is jacob wood and I would be glad to speak with you as well as send you the pics of these 2 original published copyrights. Look forward to hearing from you if your interested in them. She was very talented,gifted, and I have read every one of them. Hope to hear from you soon if your interested towards speaking with me. God bless

• jacob wood says:

Hey get of me if you’d like I’m pretty sure it’s the original published one and I believe I may have found very old pictures as she was a teacher as well correct. My number is 541-646-8515