Several times I have asked myself some questions about what life would be like after The Event and what kind of existence we would have. Being a slave is all we have been here and most of us don’t know any other way to be. Some remember their life on other unoccupied planets and densities but for many a life on ‘free-range prison Earth’ is the only thing we can conceptualize.
Real, authentic freedom is a fantasy for most, never-mind the freedom that comes with advanced technology and abilities we are going to get. Here are some of the things I have asked myself since my awakening (I have only lived in Arizona my entire life so this is all I have to go on, I know there are some who live very well but these people are in a minority):
- What is it like to not breath low-oxygenated, polluted air?
- What is it like to eat nutrient-dense food with no toxins or pesticides added grown in fertile unmodified soil?
- What is it like to be free to express ourselves, free from attacks from programmed people?
- What is it like to live in a population where everyone’s goal is the betterment of the whole and each other?
- What is it like to live without being nickel and dimed into oblivion?
- What is it like to not see 100 ads a day?
- What is it like to not see others suffering so horribly?
- What is it like to live constantly in a vibration of Love and Peace?
- What is it like not having to worry about being one paycheck away from being homeless?
- What is it like to not have the water supply poisoned with sodium fluoride?
- What is it like to shower with clean water, without chemicals?
- What is it like to live in a family with total harmony and love?
- What is it like to not live in a society where animal abuse is supported and those who try to help animals are attacked?
- What is it like to not live on a planet where lies and deception are the bread and butter of the control structure and everyday life?
- What is it like to not live on a planet where pointing out criminal behavior is punished and the criminals rewarded?
Those are the majority of the questions I have asked myself since this whole process of transforming and Ascension has begun for me personally. Like many have said we didn’t know how bad it was going to be before we came here. Now we know and it’s beyond what we could have ever imagined. Luckily, this is the last planet to be liberated and we will be victorious but holy crap what a horrific and neglected festering wound we have found here. It can’t be healed fast enough. But it will be and it is being healed now.
Victory of the light and much love <333
Pingback: Thoughts and Questions from an Earth Slave | Gateway To Victory
Hey, nice post, Jonathan. You made my night. I have distant memories of living in an unfallen universe. It’s so close and yet so far! Here’s to The Return of the Light!