Prophetic Dreams, Second Coming Synchronicities, The Matrix Synchronicities & More

My apologies for the length of this particular post, there have been a lot of things happening which has been preventing me from sitting down and writing one of these out. Our family is still going through a lot of chaos right now and it seems that everyday something new goes wrong. There are car problems, animal problems, family problems that seem to never end, including another really bad dark night of the soul the other day. I used to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel but this is becoming more difficult now.

In any case I am still trying to gather as many of these synchronicities as possible despite all of this. One of the first things was the date 4/19 which I was given in a dream at the beginning of this month:

IMG_7843.PNG

This number 419 is very important in these works and I believe I know the answer to why it was given. Since these are the Jesus Synchronicities the answer was, of course, related to Jesus.

Another quick screenshot here. Right before going to bed on 4/18 (April 18th) I was given the strong emotion that I should write down about how important the next day 4/19 was:

IMG_7969

Well the next day came and nothing really special happened. So I said “okay guys you got this one wrong, nothing big happened today!” I helped my step-dad move more of his stuff (very heavy things/tools/machines) from his old house and that was it really.

But on our way to his house he said that it was Good Friday, a religious holiday. Of course I am not religious and don’t observe any religious holidays really but I am aware of Good Friday but didn’t really know what it was about.

This is where the synchronicity came in. Good Friday is the celebration right before Easter (today) which is a day which commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus.

One of the most important things about these synchronicities is that I can’t just sit around and wait for all of them to happen. I have to engage in a sort of dance with the Universe and follow the clues it gives me. This results in the most spectacular synchronicities or miracles one can imagine. It is just like sex, both people can’t just sit there and expect to have an orgasm from doing nothing. They have to physically make it happen.

419 is a big number with some very interesting gematria values: ‘I Am Moshiach’ (Messiah) (אֲנִי מָּשִׁיחַ), ‘Unity’ (אַחְדוּת) and ‘Son of God has Returned to Earth’.

4/19 was also the date of the full Pink Moon:

pink moon.png

Another synchronicity which manifested on that day was an article from Prepare for Change in the daily newsletter I get from them. The first article headline contained the name ‘Jesus Christ’. The actual article is from the 18th but it appeared in my inbox on the 19th:

jesus.png

The next set of synchronicities are from the first Matrix movie. Each time I watch this movie there are new things that weren’t noticed before.

Since the magic number 410 appears at the end of this movie I figured the last bit of what is said by Neo might have some synchronistic information hidden within it. So I plugged that part of the script into the gematria calculator and got a value of 5233:

5233.png

If we reverse 5233 to 3325 and plug it into Pi we see it takes position right behind 888 which is the gematria value of ‘Jesus’ (Ιησούς) in Greek:

3325.png

8888.png

The amount of words in that script from The Matrix is 111 and today happens to be the 111th day of the year:

111.png

If one pays close attention in the movies they will see that Neo is supposed to be a modern Jesus. This goes along perfectly with today which is Easter and is a day that is celebrated as being the day he resurrected/Ascended. There are other things about this day that are unrelated to Jesus but this is the most widely accepted tradition at this time.

Now the gematria value of that part of the script from The Matrix is 5233 and this is the 696th prime number:

532532.png

And 696 divided by 3 equals 232:

3232.png

And we know 232 is the gematria value of ‘Let There Be Light’ (יְהִי אוֹר‬), ‘The Word of the Lord’ (דבר יהוה), ‘The Blessing’ (הברכה), ‘My Firstborn’ (בכרי), ‘Eternal God’ (אלהים עוֹלָם) and ‘Four Hundred Ten’.

This number 232 appeared in a dream recently:

IMG_7920.PNG

And very interestingly the number 380 from that dream dovetails perfectly with these next set of synchronicities regarding The Matrix.

If we plug 380 into Pi we see it takes position 1001 which is an extra zero away from being Neo’s apartment number:

1001.png

The number 101 is the 26th prime number:

10126.png

And if we plug 26 into Pi we see it takes position 6 and we know the Architect from the 3rd movie ‘The Matrix: Revolutions’ shares the fact that Neo is the 6th version (incarnation?) of himself in The Matrix:

266.png

And we know 26 is the gematria value of ‘YHWH’ in Hebrew (יהוה) which is also known as the Tetragrammaton which is another name for the God of Israel:

262662.png

And amazingly when I was watching that movie there was a scene where Neo had a window of opportunity to travel through a portal which leads him to the Source. He was told he had exactly 314 seconds to do this. This is amazing because this number has been a key number in these works so far. I have found that the appearance of Pi is the appearance of God/Source since the Universe is mathematical in nature. This was emphasized in a crop circle and an episode of Stargate SG-1.

314seconds.png

The gematria value of the phrase said by Morpheus ‘He’s Beginning to Believe’ where Neo is successfully fighting off the Smith agents is 1018:

1018.png

And if we plug 1018 into Pi we see it takes position 1223:

12232132.png

This is a special number because it is the date I was guided to have a QHHT session (past life hypnotherapy session developed by Dolores Cannon) where I was shown to be playing the role of Jesus:

1223.png

If we plug our ‘sign post/dream’ number 659 into the base-10/base-8 converter we get 1223:

659123.png

This number continues to appear regularly. I was guided to pick up a hose the other day at the store on the way back from Phoenix and there was a giant 6.95 (another variation of 659) out on the front:

IMG_7942.JPG

And it appeared backwards in a phone number while driving through town:

IMG_7927.JPG

While driving around town the other day I was guided to go to the bank and deposit some money. The bank couldn’t help since they weren’t one of the credit unions which used the connected system…just my luck…except when I tried to leave the parking lot I was guided to take a few turns and ultimately ended up in front of a dumpster a synchronistic number on it = 657:

IMG_7915.JPG

And we know if we plug 657 into Pi we see it takes position 410:

2757..png

The next synchronicity was another true demonstration of God/Source’s power as I began to get the number 856 frequently. Again this is one of countless that appear throughout the day now and after playing around with it I found something very beautiful.

If we plug 856 into Pi we see it takes position 255:

856255

If we add 856 and 255 we get the magic 1111. Just glorious!

11111

I am continuing to see the word ‘King’ almost everywhere I go. I got a picture of one of many examples:

IMG_7967.JPG

And someone with a Jesus sticker on their back window pulled in front of me the other day. It actually says ‘Jesus I Trust in You’:

IMG_7965.JPG

I recently fixed my broken iPhone screen (broke it during one of my rage episodes) and while trying to back up all of the notes (which contain synchronicities and prophetic dreams) I mistakenly erased everything from the last year from the phone (Apple doesn’t make these things easy!) but luckily they were saved using another program.

Apparently many of my dreams from years ago were saved in the ‘Cloud’ and after going back I found several which feature the appearance of Jesus. This was before the Jesus Synchronicities began on October 7th, 2017 with a bible verse in a dream.

One of them manifested on my birthday 4/10:

April 10th, 2016 04:26 AM

Zombies were rising and going up this hill. My brothers and I were in danger. I saw the people that turned into these zombies. There were so many of them. Then I noticed I was on top of some lake with a giant whale swimming under me. I also saw a word in Cyrillic. The last letter was Ц (‘ts’).

Then we were outside being chased by these zombies. Then this figure appeared, it was our representation of Jesus or Sananda. He had a white robe on with a red piece of drapery going diagonally from his shoulder to his back side. Long brown hair. He walked over to the area with the zombie evil beings and he also had a staff.

There was a huge wave and the zombie beings glowed for a second and then I don’t remember if they disappeared of were changed back but it was amazing.

The above dream could also represent what will happen at the Event and might even be biblical in nature due to the rise of the ‘zombies’ which could represent the ‘dead in Christ’ mentioned in a bible verse. These zombies would be everyday people who are totally immersed in The Matrix. This would be reconciled by the Galactic Wave of Love which might be represented by the wave in the dream. This is just my own interpretation of course.

Here is another one. Sometimes I am shown what to add to a video in dreams:

July 20th, 2017 05:17 AM

Had a dream where I saw another beautiful video I made. I don’t remember what it’s about but it was very calming and kind. I got a strong impression of the higher being Jesus and that energy which was powerful and nice.

There are other dreams that have been manifesting recently which I believe should be shared. The first one is about using the mind to raise one’s vibrations and ‘disappear’:

April 11th, 2019 03:40 AM

Had dream where I could travel between dimensions by raising and lowering my vibration with thought. I had a friend who could do it and I think she helped me go back and forth. The lower dimensions were not pleasant but quite a chaotic mess with junk everywhere while the higher place was much more organized.

To other people it would look like we simply vanished from thin air but actually our vibration just changed so we became invisible to them. Such is the case with lowering our vibration. I had to learn how to control it better and I made some mistakes by letting people catch me doing this. I think I needed to be careful about who saw it. I think my friend and I do some work on both sides.

This is congruent with an episode of Star Trek: Next Generation titled ‘Where None Have Gone Before‘ which was about an extraterrestrial being who appeared to be raising his vibration and ‘disappearing/phase shifting’ while running experiments on the Enterprise’s warp engines. This resulted in them manifesting on the Astral Plane where all of their thoughts became reality instantly. This extraterrestrial went on to say that thought is the basis of all reality and that time/space and thought are all one.

There was a dream about the main Archon Maximus/Massimo crime family:

IMG_7944.PNG

And another one where I saw coded messages from Cobra. This time I saw the same coded messages appear twice in different dreams:

IMG_7963.PNG

There were two more dreams involving child abuse that manifested:

April 9th, 2019 06:28 AM

Dream about child abuse in mansion. So I was hanging out with a friend there and towards the end of the visit I suggested that I go home. My friend agrees and notices my blank stare and I tell her I am so tired and tell her to notice my half shut eye. We laugh and I think she or someone had to take me home.

Then I notice it was apparently time to sexually abuse this little girl. She must have been like 6 or 7 I think and she was on some man’s lap being raped while several people stood around them and watched. I was so disgusted so I tried to act calm and steal some truck keys and run out to the truck. I get in and try to get the keys in the ignition which takes forever because I am freaking out.

I finally get the truck started and I try to run over those people outside and I missed them. So then I see them sending out all of their people who were mathematicians and high-level people with doctorates to attack and discredit me. Then I don’t remember anything. It was horrible. I think the number 311 or 3011 kept coming up. Something like this came up repeatedly.

April 16th, 2019 08:35 AM

Brothel place called ‘Voyager’ something. My male and female friends and I along with a little insect alien friend I think were at this place where other kids were supposed to play games with each other at the top of a very tall building with no guard rails or anything. We were supposed to play ball or something.

It was very dangerous, but we didn’t want to play. Then I remember an older man tried to rape my male friend and I tried to fight him off. My friend was trying to go into this structure which was still on this roof. I tried strangling the man but that didn’t stop him. I tried to tackle him down but he was too big and strong.

So then I had a knife and I knew I had to stab him in the heart. And then all of us were free I think. Our little insect friend came out and was happy. I remember looking at a sign of what the place was called where we were and it was in neon lights and called ‘Voyager’ and something else I think. I think I also saw a commercial for it.

Although on the building it was ‘Votager’, meaning someone could vote for what they wanted I think. It wasn’t a good place and had a lot of kids there. Just before that I think I had gotten three tattoos that I didn’t remember getting. I had the one of my side but the other three I didn’t recall getting. I thought perhaps I had dissociated when they were happening or something. One of them was a little symbol on my right hand which I don’t remember and I don’t remember what they other ones were.

There was a celebration dream that came up:

April 11th, 2019 06:05 AM

Celebration dream! I remember a group of people and myself being at some adult video game location where we were dancing to the song titled ‘One More Time’ by Daft Punk. We were so excited and happy. Someone had come on the radio or communicated to us somehow that we could be doing something better and different and I think one person did that and the rest of us did it as well. I don’t remember it now. I think the beings that communicated this were QAnon.

There was a dream on Good Friday which contained a lot of countdown/time’s up numbers:

April 19th 2019 03:48 AM

Lots of numbers in dream. Countdown numbers especially. 2359 or 2399 I think. Others were 2357 or another ended up reducing to 99.

I saw all of these numbers yesterday, 4/20, amazingly. I was only able to get a shot of the 2399 though since we were so busy. We had ‘randomly’ parked in front of these trailers which were both priced at 2399. This is one digit away from being 2400 which would look like the clock striking the hour on a clock.

IMG_7972.JPG

And I had a dream where some ancient rings were discovered. These rings were the size of hula hoops and silver-colored I believe and that’s all I remember from that dream.

April 17th, 2019 04:37 AM

Dream about ancient rings discovered. They were metallic and [don’t remember the word I wrote here which was a typo] and very important.

I also wanted to note the continued increase in the amount of blue dots/lights appearing in my peripheral and main view of vision with my eyes open and closed. I have done a little more research into this and found that many other people are experiencing it and it is apparently one of the highest levels of achievement in spiritual progress according to certain individuals. It is also known as the Blue Pearl:

(Souledout)

“…Celebrated thirteenth century Indian Mystic-Poet-Yogi Jnaneshwar Maharaj(1271–1293) says the Blue Color is a great and holy pilgrimage center. “This radiant and scintillating and sublime Blue Color can be seen directly in meditation. If we want to see such a great and wonderful thing, our way of life and our habits must be the purest and the most holy. Then only we become worthy of it. Our association, our words, and our thoughts should be full of God. He who has seen the Blue Color is the most blessed of all human beings…”

And finally, God/Source appears once again in connection to this day. When we plug today’s date into Pi we see Pi in the position number:

313431.png

This is everything for now, much love all!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.